- Robust handle set by Peak Power, including triceps rope and rowing handle – ideal for extending the training possibilities with a cable pull power station or fitness rack / power rack
- The rowing handle set with triceps rope is ideal for intensifying and varying strength training: different grips, grip styles and exercises such as lat pulls and rowing provide variety
- Weight: rope approx. 0.8 kg, handle approx. 2 kg – Dimensions: rope (Ø x L approx. 2.5 x 72 cm, handle width approx. 20 x 20 cm, width approx. 13 cm – Material: rope: nylon, handle: solid steel
- The handle set is made of high-quality and non-slip materials: ideal for intense training with sweaty hands, triceps rope and rowing handle sit safely and comfortably in the hands
- The handle set is ready to use: simply attach the handles to the Fitness Rack with the attachment hole and snap hook and start training – example exercises can be found in the enclosed info sheet
This accessory set from Peak Power consists of triceps rope and rowing handle – a great addition for power stations with rope pull system (power racks) and standard lat pull and cable row systems – the handles allow customisable and effective workouts for the upper body, arms, legs and glutes – handles are made of non-slip materials for a safe workout – swivel joint is flexible in angle and grip range
These additional handles from Peak Power can be used by beginners, advanced users and professionals to expand their own weight station: they extend the range of fitness exercises with different grip styles and grip options. High-quality materials and non-slip components provide perfect grip even with sweaty hands. The parallel position of the handles ensures an even tension on the arms.
The two handles are an ideal addition to your workout for cable pull weight stations with carabiners hooks, cable pull fitness equipment or multifunctional fitness racks / power racks. They are ideal for your own home fitness setup, or to take to the gym. By using the handles with different grip techniques, the muscles in biceps, triceps, chest, back and abdomen can be trained in an effective and varied manner.