Listo para envío inmediato, tiempo de entrega aprox. 1-3 días hábiles
- N.º artículo: ZY331500000160
- Peak Power darts for classic sisal dartboards: with a robust steel tip and handle as well as a plastic body with wings for an exact flight path - ergonomically shaped steel darts
- The dart balance, i.e. the center of gravity of the arrow is exactly in the middle: this enables precise throwing, which is particularly useful for beginners with steel darts
- Weight per dart: approx. 12 grams - Dimensions: L x W approx. 14 x 2 cm - Material: 50% steel, 50% polyethylene (PE) - Color: blue - Scope of delivery: 3-piece set of darts with metal tips
- The arrows consist of 2 detachable parts: on the one hand the handle with a steel tip, on the other hand the rod with wings - if it shows signs of wear, the respective part can be replaced
- The handle is equipped with non-slip corrugations to provide a good grip when throwing: this optimizes the throw and ensures more points when playing darts
If you prefer to play on a classic sisal dartboard, you need darts with a steel tip: the Peak Power 3-piece set of steel darts is ideal for this - each dart can be separated into two parts and can therefore be exchanged if necessary - the handle is grooved and easy to use even with sweaty fingers - the trajectory is very precise thanks to the optimal center of gravity
The classic dartboard is not only popular in the pub around the corner. There are also sisal dartboards in many places in the party basement of your own house. In order to be able to play on these, you need darts with a steel tip. Three of them can be found in this set from Peak Power. The steel darts are extremely robust and have many pleasant features. The ergonomic shape ensures a good hold and precise throwing accuracy.
Thanks to the center of gravity exactly in the middle of the dart, they are also comfortable to hold and offer a more precise trajectory. This simplifies scoring. Additional corrugations in the steel prevent the fingers from slipping, even in heated, private dart tournaments. Each arrow can be dismantled into two parts so that worn parts can be exchanged: on the one hand, the handle and tip made of steel, on the other hand, the rod and wing made of plastic.