Prêt à expédier immédiatement,
délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : ZY331500000159
- Peak Power darts for electronic dartboards: the darts with a plastic tip are ideal for casual players - thanks to the corrugation and ergonomic shape, they sit comfortably in the hand
- The Peak Power darts have their center of gravity, the so-called dart balance, exactly in the middle - the exact manufacture of tip, missile and handle enables optimal flight behavior
- Material: 50% polyethylene (PE), 50% steel - Dimensions: L x W approx. 14 x 2 cm - Weight per dart: approx. 12 grams - Color: black - Scope of delivery: 3 darts with plastic tips in the set
- The darts come with a plastic tip that fits perfectly into the plastic holes of electronic dartboards - the center point is exactly in the middle and has a positive effect on throwing behaviour
- The tips of the darts can easily be changed when they are worn or bent; practically all commercially available tips can be used for this
Those who only occasionally play on electronic dartboards are well equipped with these darts with a plastic tip from Peak Power - ideal for electronic dartboards with holes made of plastic - tip can be changed if necessary - exact trajectory thanks to a good center point and ergonomic shape with a grooved grip surface - the tip is flexible - non-slip due to corrugations
Those who like to play darts in the apartment are better advised to use an electronic dartboard instead of conventional sisal dartboards, as this is much quieter due to the plastic throwing surface and the plastic tips of the arrows and a computer usually easily adds the points together. The 3 darts in this Peak Power Set are designed exclusively for use with electronic dartboards.
The darts lie comfortably in the hands thanks to the balanced dart balance, the corrugation of the grip surface offers good grip and the flight behavior and the throwing accuracy is very precise thanks to the exact center of gravity in the middle of the arrow. If the tip shows signs of wear and tear from regular use, is bent or shows other signs of age, it can be replaced with any normal dart tip.